I was trying a new technique for this week's creation only to realize I don't have all the necessary materials. Very disappointing. The good news is that I just got these stones in and I just wanted to create a piece that is bold yet versatile enough to wear all year round. Voila! This new natural red calcite gemstone necklace is very heavy in statement making with 3 large gemstones hanging from these lightweight gold chains to give off that glam factor. What do you think? Do you see yourself wearing this?
In case you haven't noticed, stores are starting to become flooded with bathing suits and sandals in preparation for an ultra fashionable Spring/Summer 2014. The biggest question is, what to wear this upcoming flirty season. I have all the answers right here for you where I will featuring a trend report weekly for the next 10 weeks to highlight the hottest top 10 trends, what's so hot about each trend and where to find some affordable yet ultra chic finds. To start things off, here's what to expect.
1. Orange is the new black! Your nails, your lips, your clothes, your shoes, your jewels and everything else in between
2. Graphic black and white. Any geometric cut, houndstooth, extra large polka dots, you name it.
3. Stripes. Vertical, diagonal in any color and any size.
4. Shift anything. Blouse or dress it doesn’t matter. Just make sure it has lots of movement for a flirty Spring/Summer
5. Cropped jacket. Pair it with a dress, pants or shorts, it is your choice.
6. Button down overload especially with contrasting collars and cuffs
7. Wide leg trousers. You can comfortably give your skinny pants a break and enjoy the comfort this trend has to offer.
8. Sweater mania even with your bathing suit. Light pastel colored sweaters are your new best friend.
9. Grab a collarless coat for a fresh look on your next outerwear selection.
10. Tea length skirts and dresses are your new minis without the hasstle.