Did you know you can custom make your next necklace, bracelet or earring? At the House of Zada, I welcome custom orders with open arms. Each order represents a new challenge for me and a unique final product designed just for you.
What are custom orders?
◊ A variation of a current necklace, earring or bracelet
◊ A design in mind but can not find it somewhere else
How do custom orders work?
◊ If it is a variation of a current design, simply let me know what you have in mind by emailing me at
◊ If you are requesting an item that is not currently part of my shop:
- Let me know the exact style you want (chunky vs simple and length)
- Have set colors in mind or an idea and we can work together on perfecting your vision
- As I find each component necessary to complete your piece, you will receive an email with
images to serve as an idea of what I have in mind
- If we both come to an agreement, I order the components and hand make your piece
- If you are not satisfied with the components I chose/found prior to execution, I will look for
different components until you are completely satisfied
What are the costs affiliated with custom orders?
◊ If it is a simple variation, an extra charge may or may not apply
◊ When creating a brand new piece, the price is dependent upon the final components selected in order
to complete the order. You will be given a price quote prior to placing an order so there is absolutely no
How do I place a custom order?
◊ Simply email me at email@example.com or fill out the form below with your idea or request and we can discuss your options